I’ve never been one to buy into lock picks or surefire bets, simply because a bad team can beat a good one on any given night. That said, there are some games that just jump out as potentially being a given. The Brooklyn Nets are one of the worst teams in the league, and now they have to go on the road to face a Portland Trail Blazers team that is probably the hottest in the NBA right now. This game reeks of pro hoops betting mismatch, but it’s worth remembering that Portland were sitting out of the playoff picture not so very long ago. Is their current run a sign that they have finally put it all together, or is it nothing more than a bit of a positive blip on an otherwise unremarkable season? That is what you are going to have to try and figure out before you place your wagers on this game.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?