I’ve never been one to buy into lock picks or surefire bets, simply because a bad team can beat a good one on any given night. That said, there are some games that just jump out as potentially being a given. The Brooklyn Nets are one of the worst teams in the league, and now they have to go on the road to face a Portland Trail Blazers team that is probably the hottest in the NBA right now. This game reeks of pro hoops betting mismatch, but it’s worth remembering that Portland were sitting out of the playoff picture not so very long ago. Is their current run a sign that they have finally put it all together, or is it nothing more than a bit of a positive blip on an otherwise unremarkable season? That is what you are going to have to try and figure out before you place your wagers on this game.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Trail Blazers vs Pelicans NBA Betting Lines & Game Preview
- How to Bet Lakers vs Pistons NBA Spread & Prediction
- Kings vs 76ers NBA Odds & Expert Pick for Friday Night
- Cavaliers vs Magic NBA Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Kings vs Celtics NBA Spread & Expert Pick
- Thunder vs Pacers NBA Betting Odds & Game Info
- Mavericks vs Nuggets NBA Lines, Expert Analysis & Pick
- Lakers vs Raptors NBA Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
- How to Bet on Timberwolves vs Jazz NBA Spread & Game Pick
- Jazz vs Suns NBA Odds, Game Preview & Betting Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.