Milwaukee vs Denver NBA Odds Information
We usually have a pretty good idea of which teams will be the ones that excel and struggle in the NBA, but there are a few who fall somewhere in between. There are few teams causing as much back and forth between bettors and pundits, alike than the Milwaukee Bucks. While some NBA odds fans believe they are a legitimate playoff team, there are others who believe they will underwhelm. Milwaukee will head to Denver to face the Nuggets on Wednesday night.
Milwaukee Bucks vs Denver Nuggets NBA Odds Information
— Denver Nuggets (@nuggets) November 11, 2015
We are 7 games into the Bucks season, and we still don’t really have an idea of what to expect the rest of the way. Milwaukee looked pretty awful defensively in their opening 3 games, all of which they lost, but they have managed to turn things around. The Bucks have reeled off 4 straight wins, albeit against teams that look as though they are going to struggle this year. Those wins still count, though, and getting in the habit of picking up victories can help lead to a solid run that builds some confidence. The Bucks didn’t concede more than 96 points during that winning streak, but they also weren’t up against the types of offenses that are going to scare anyone. Milwaukee will have a home game against Boston on Tuesday night before making the trip to Denver, and that one should prove to be a bigger test than what they have had over the past week.
The Denver Nuggets (3-4) sprung one of the biggest surprises of the season on opening night when they went on the road and beat the Houston Rockets 105-85. While I am not taking anything away from them, the Rockets did struggle mightily through their opening 3 games, and the Nuggets haven’t really been able to replicate the success they had in their first game. They went on to lose 4 of their next 5 outings, but they did manage to pick up a win against Portland on Monday, which was also their first home win of the season. Denver is struggling with some injuries up front right now, which may account for their inability to score on a consistent basis. They have been a hard team to label during the early part of the season, as they consistently seem to play to the level of their opponent.
Key NBA Odds Betting Trends
- Milwaukee is 2-8 ATS in its last 10 games when playing Denver
- Milwaukee is 1-9 SU in its last 10 games when playing Denver
- The total has gone OVER in 15 of Milwaukee’s last 23 games when playing Denver
- Milwaukee is 3-13-1 ATS in its last 17 games when playing on the road against Denver
- Milwaukee is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Denver
- The total has gone OVER in 13 of Milwaukee’s last 18 games when playing on the road against Denver
- Denver is 8-2 ATS in its last 10 games when playing Milwaukee
- Denver is 9-1 SU in its last 10 games when playing Milwaukee
- The total has gone OVER in 15 of Denver’s last 23 games when playing Milwaukee
- Denver is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games when playing at home against Milwaukee
- Denver is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing at home against Milwaukee
- The total has gone OVER in 13 of Denver’s last 18 games when playing at home against Milwaukee
Consider This Before Placing Your Bet
While this could be a tough one for Milwaukee given that they are playing back to back games, the Bucks have gone 5-2 ATS in their last 7 such encounters. They are also 6-1-1 ATS in recent games against teams from the Central Division. I like Milwaukee to get the win, but only in the range of 3-4 points.