On Friday, Giannis and the Bucks travel to the west coast to battle the Sacramento Kings. Milwaukee continues to rack up win after win. Can Milwaukee cover the spread as the road favorite on Jan. 10? Or, will the underdog Kings play well enough for a victory against the spread? Check out the NBA odds, a preview and a free pick for Bucks vs Kings!
Bucks vs Kings 2020 NBA Spread, Game Info & Expert Pick
- When: Friday, Jan. 10 at 10:00 pm ET
- Where: Golden 1 Center, Sacramento, CA
- TV: NBA League Pass
- Live Stream: NBA League Pass
- ATS Odds: Kings -8
- Over/Under Odds: 223
Why the Milwaukee Bucks are a good bet -8?
The Bucks have dominated the NBA this season. Milwaukee has a ridiculous 33-6 SU record. They’re 6-1 SU in their last 7 games. Not only that but the last time they battled Sacramento, they beat the Kings. The problem every opponent has against Milwaukee is containing Giannis. Last year’s MVP is making a case for the award this year. Antetokounmpo averages 30.2 points, 12.8 boards, and 5.5 assists. The reigning MVP and the rest of his mates should handle an overmatched squad like Sacramento.
- Points/G: 118.9
- Field Goal %: 47.9
- 3-Point %: 35.5
- Free Throw %: 73.2
- Rebounds/G: 51.4
- Points/G: 107.1
- Field Goal %: 41.3
- 3-Point %: 37.1
- Free Throw %: 77.1
- Rebounds/G: 46.2
Why the Sacramento Kings are a good bet +8?
The Kings have won 15 games this season. That pales in comparison to the Milwaukee Bucks. But although the Kings don’t win a ton of games straight up, they do well enough to win against the spread. Sacramento has a winning 20-18 record ATS. The Kings are 3-1 ATS in their last 4. They can hang with the Bucks in this and have an outside shot at beating Milwaukee on the moneyline.
- Points/G: 106.2
- Field Goal %: 45.1
- 3-Point %: 35.9
- Free Throw %: 78.1
- Rebounds/G: 42.4
- Points/G: 108.5
- Field Goal %: 46.5
- 3-Point %: 34.9
- Free Throw %: 79.6
- Rebounds/G: 43.1
NBA Betting Trends for Milwaukee Bucks vs Sacramento Kings
- Bucks are 8-2 ATS in their last 10 games versus a team with a winning % below .400
- Milwaukee is 0-4 ATS in their last 4 games as a favorite
- Bucks are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 games versus a team with a losing straight up record
- Over is 14-3 in Bucks last 17 games versus a team with a losing straight up record
- Kings are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games following a straight-up win
- Sacramento is 2-8 ATS in their last 10 home games
- Kings are 8-3 ATS in their last 11 games versus a team with a winning % above .600
- Over is 5-0 in Kings last 5 games versus a team with a winning straight up record
Bucks vs Kings Final NBA Betting Analysis
The Bucks are a much better team. So, if we’re looking for the moneyline winner, backing the Kings is tough. Then again, Sacramento pushed Milwaukee in a 140-141 loss in the last matchup between these two.
Why worry about the Kings winning SU, though? The Bucks are on a bad ATS slide. They’re 0-4 against the spread in their last 4 games. They’re 3-1 SU in those 4 games. The single loss was a bad one, 126-104 to San Antonio as a -8 favorite.
Sacramento can score with the Bucks in this. Take the points on the home team. Kings’ guard Buddy Hield is due for a breakout game after scoring no more than 17 in Sacramento’s last 3. He torched the Bucks for 32 in the last matchup. He should approach 30 in this to ensure a Kings’ win against the spread.
NBA Free Pick: Kings +8