When you have a rich NBA history, there is a certain assumption that you are a team that will always be present once the postseason rolls around. The game is changing, though, and teams like the LA Lakers are no longer the force that they once were. Another big name team that is in danger of missing out on the postseason this year is the Chicago Bulls, although their reason for potentially not making it is somewhat different than that of the Lakers. Chicago are a team that have been riddled with injuries to key players all season long, and while the bench guys have done all they can to keep this team afloat, it really is beginning to look as though those injuries are beginning to take a toll. The visit of the Brooklyn Nets on Thursday night is the type of match-up that you would expect the Bulls to win, but you just never know these days. Keep up to date with the odds for this one by heading over to the MyBookie.ag NBA betting portal.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?
- Phoenix Suns vs. LA Clippers NBA Game 6 Bet Line | Sun Tries Again for NBA Finals Spot