The Cleveland Cavaliers made quick work of the Detroit Pistons in Round 1. The Cavaliers scored 100+ in all four games to give themselves a chance to rest heading into Round 2. Cleveland is awaiting the winner of the Boston Celtics and Atlanta Hawks. Those are two teams the Cleveland Cavaliers match up well with as NBA odds fans might recall. Cleveland is the defending Eastern Conference Champions, and have won 57 games during the regular season. The Cavaliers have three of the top players on the court in most games. LeBron James, a multiple time Most Valuable Player hopes to keep his point guard Kyrie Irving and power forward Kevin Love healthy throughout the postseason, which would be a change from a season ago.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Lakers vs Bucks NBA Betting Lines, Expert Analysis & Pick
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – March 18th Edition
- Trail Blazers vs Pelicans NBA Betting Lines & Game Preview
- How to Bet Lakers vs Pistons NBA Spread & Prediction
- Kings vs 76ers NBA Odds & Expert Pick for Friday Night
- Cavaliers vs Magic NBA Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Kings vs Celtics NBA Spread & Expert Pick
- Thunder vs Pacers NBA Betting Odds & Game Info
- Mavericks vs Nuggets NBA Lines, Expert Analysis & Pick
- Lakers vs Raptors NBA Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.