In championship boxing, there is nothing better than a re-match, especially if one of the fighters was not at their best in the previous bout. The Cleveland Cavaliers conquered the Eastern Conference in rather comfortable fashion, and will now have the chance to take another swing at the Golden State Warriors, the team that they lost to in 6 games in last year’s NBA Finals. Back then, the Cavaliers were without Kevin Love and Kyrie Irving, both of whom went down with injuries earlier in that playoff run. The fact that the Cavs were still able to take that series to 6 games was a testament to how good LeBron James is. The question now is how much better they will be with all three of their big guns available to play. The online NBA betting odds have now been set for the series, so let’s take a closer look at the potential winning tickets you can cash in if you like the Cavaliers to walk away as champions.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?
- Phoenix Suns vs. LA Clippers NBA Game 6 Bet Line | Sun Tries Again for NBA Finals Spot