The Cleveland Cavaliers and Chicago Bulls will square off on Saturday at the United Center in Chicago. The Cleveland Cavaliers need just one win to wrap up the top seed in the Eastern Conference. Cleveland is 56-23 on the season, and are looking to back to the NBA Finals for the second straight season. For Chicago, after their loss to the Heat, they were 3 games back of the postseason with 3 to go. The Bulls are 39-40 on the season, and 9th in the Eastern Conference standings. Make sure you check out our Mybookie.ag NBA betting odds page to keep up with the action for this game and all the other games going down this weekend.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Lakers vs Bucks NBA Betting Lines, Expert Analysis & Pick
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – March 18th Edition
- Trail Blazers vs Pelicans NBA Betting Lines & Game Preview
- How to Bet Lakers vs Pistons NBA Spread & Prediction
- Kings vs 76ers NBA Odds & Expert Pick for Friday Night
- Cavaliers vs Magic NBA Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Kings vs Celtics NBA Spread & Expert Pick
- Thunder vs Pacers NBA Betting Odds & Game Info
- Mavericks vs Nuggets NBA Lines, Expert Analysis & Pick
- Lakers vs Raptors NBA Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.