One of the most common themes you will hear from good teams entering the playoffs is about a perceived lack of respect. This is something that can certainly be applied to the Cleveland Cavaliers, as they have been the brunt of many a negative headline during the course of the regular season. The biggest knocks on this team are that they have under performed, despite winning the Eastern Conference, and that their big name guys are creating a divided locker room. Making a team feel disrespected can make them very dangerous indeed, and you get the real sense that this group came into the postseason with something to prove. The Cavaliers have a tricky first round opponent in the Detroit Pistons, and while Cleveland won their two home games to start the series, they know that they are about to enter a hostile environment for the next two games. The first of those are set for Friday night in Detroit, and you can wager on it at the MyBookie.ag NBA betting odds page.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Thunder vs Raptors NBA Week 23 Odds & Game Preview
- Spurs vs Rockets NBA Betting Lines & Pick for Friday Night
- How to Bet Nets vs Lakers NBA Odds & Expert Prediction
- How to Bet Mavericks vs Kings NBA Odds & Expert Pick
- Pacers vs Warriors NBA Odds, Prediction & Pick
- Nuggets vs Wizards NBA Lines, Game Preview & Betting Analysis
- Celtics vs 76ers NBA Odds, Preview & Expert Pick
- Lakers vs Bucks NBA Betting Lines, Expert Analysis & Pick
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – March 18th Edition
- Trail Blazers vs Pelicans NBA Betting Lines & Game Preview
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.