In the sports world, people tend to be a little too quick in declaring a playoff series dead in the water. A team that wins the opening 2 games of a series are almost immediately declared a mortal lock, which causes their NBA betting odds to drop dramatically. If history has shown us anything, though, it’s that teams who look dead and buried often find a way to rise up again and make things interesting. After the first 2 games of the NBA Eastern Conference Finals, the Cleveland Cavaliers certainly looked too good for the Toronto Raptors, but over the course of a couple of days in Canada, that perception shifted dramatically. There was always the belief that Toronto might win a consolation game on home court, but few people saw them taking both games to tie the series at 2-2. That is exactly what they did, though, and they can now apply some real pressure to the Cavs when they head back to Cleveland for Game 5 on Wednesday night. You can keep up to date with all the latest odds at MyBookie.ag.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Thunder vs Raptors NBA Week 23 Odds & Game Preview
- Spurs vs Rockets NBA Betting Lines & Pick for Friday Night
- How to Bet Nets vs Lakers NBA Odds & Expert Prediction
- How to Bet Mavericks vs Kings NBA Odds & Expert Pick
- Pacers vs Warriors NBA Odds, Prediction & Pick
- Nuggets vs Wizards NBA Lines, Game Preview & Betting Analysis
- Celtics vs 76ers NBA Odds, Preview & Expert Pick
- Lakers vs Bucks NBA Betting Lines, Expert Analysis & Pick
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – March 18th Edition
- Trail Blazers vs Pelicans NBA Betting Lines & Game Preview
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.