The Houston Rockets take their talents on the road to the Quicken Loans Arena to take on the Cleveland Cavaliers. The Rockets come into game with a 36-37 record, and are tied with the Utah Jazz for the 8th and final postseason spot in the West. Houston is coming off a home win over Toronto, then battled and lost to the Indiana Pacers on Sunday. The Cleveland Cavaliers come into the game with a 52-21 record, which is best in the Eastern Conference. Cleveland leads the Toronto Raptors by 2.5 games for the top spot. The Cavaliers are coming off a blowout pro hoops betting win on the road at the New York Knicks on Saturday.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?