It’s always interesting when you get a re-match of a playoff series that took place in the previous season, as it gives you a chance to see how each of the teams involved have changed. Last year, we got to see the surprising Atlanta Hawks face the Cleveland Cavaliers in the Eastern Conference Final, but that ended up being a one-sided affair that saw the Cavs win in a 4-game sweep. The Hawks appeared to take a little step back this season, so it seemed as though this season’s playoff match-up with Cleveland might be even tougher than the last. It has certainly played out that way, as the Cavaliers took the opening two games of the series in stunningly comfortable fashion. The series now switches to Atlanta for Game 3, and you get the real sense that if Cleveland win this one, the sweep will happen once again. Look for the Hawks to come out fighting on their home court, though, as they probably don’t plan on going away that easily. You can follow all the NBA odds for this one at MyBookie.ag.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – March 18th Edition
- Trail Blazers vs Pelicans NBA Betting Lines & Game Preview
- How to Bet Lakers vs Pistons NBA Spread & Prediction
- Kings vs 76ers NBA Odds & Expert Pick for Friday Night
- Cavaliers vs Magic NBA Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Kings vs Celtics NBA Spread & Expert Pick
- Thunder vs Pacers NBA Betting Odds & Game Info
- Mavericks vs Nuggets NBA Lines, Expert Analysis & Pick
- Lakers vs Raptors NBA Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
- How to Bet on Timberwolves vs Jazz NBA Spread & Game Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.