In order to be a champion, a team has to overcome all sorts of adversity, although it is sometimes of their own making. This seems to be what is going on in Cleveland at the moment, as the Cavaliers seem intent on creating drama where there really shouldn’t be any. They fired their head coach at a point when they were in a decent lead at the top of the Eastern Conference, and numerous reports suggest that what they have there is a locker room that is totally fractured. They are still managing to win on a regular basis in spite of all of this drama, but you have to wonder if they can keep it going all the way through to an NBA title. Right now, it’s just about seeing out the regular season and finishing with the #1 seed in the East. They will try to continue to build on that lead when they welcome in the Orlando Magic on Friday night. Keep up to date with the odds on this one by visiting the MyBookie.ag pro basketball betting page.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?