In the first round of the Eastern Conference postseason; the Cleveland Cavaliers will take on the Detroit Pistons. The Cleveland Cavaliers are looking for their second straight Eastern Conference title. Cleveland is 57-24 heading into their final regular season game of the season on Wednesday against the Pistons. Detroit on the season is 43-38. The Pistons dropped to the final seed in the East with a loss on Tuesday to the Heat, and an Indiana win over the Knicks. If you want to make some cash on the Cavs or Pistons make sure to check out our NBA Odds page.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Betting Underdogs That Are Still Profitable in 2019
- Hottest Betting Picks to Win the 2019 NBA Conference Championship
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – March 25th Edition
- Thunder vs Raptors NBA Week 23 Odds & Game Preview
- Spurs vs Rockets NBA Betting Lines & Pick for Friday Night
- How to Bet Nets vs Lakers NBA Odds & Expert Prediction
- How to Bet Mavericks vs Kings NBA Odds & Expert Pick
- Pacers vs Warriors NBA Odds, Prediction & Pick
- Nuggets vs Wizards NBA Lines, Game Preview & Betting Analysis
- Celtics vs 76ers NBA Odds, Preview & Expert Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.