The Boston Celtics will continue their road trip on Thursday, at the Portland Trailblazers. Both the Celtics and the Trail Blazers have not played since Monday. The Celtics were blown out on the road at the Clippers on Monday, while Portland came away with a valuable NBA lines home win over the Sacramento Kings. Boston is 5th in the Eastern Conference, with a 43-31 record. The Celtics are trailing Miami by just ½ game for the fourth seed. For Portland, they are 39-36, and 6th in the Western Conference. The Trail Blazers lead the pack of Utah, Houston and Dallas.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Betting Underdogs That Are Still Profitable in 2019
- Hottest Betting Picks to Win the 2019 NBA Conference Championship
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – March 25th Edition
- Thunder vs Raptors NBA Week 23 Odds & Game Preview
- Spurs vs Rockets NBA Betting Lines & Pick for Friday Night
- How to Bet Nets vs Lakers NBA Odds & Expert Prediction
- How to Bet Mavericks vs Kings NBA Odds & Expert Pick
- Pacers vs Warriors NBA Odds, Prediction & Pick
- Nuggets vs Wizards NBA Lines, Game Preview & Betting Analysis
- Celtics vs 76ers NBA Odds, Preview & Expert Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.