The Boston Celtics nearly overcame a 19-point first half deficit, but came up just short in falling to Atlanta 102-101 in Game 1 of their first round Eastern Conference playoff series on Saturday. Still the young Celtics managed to cover the spread as a 5.5-point road dogs and will look to do so again, even without the services of starting shooting guard Avery Bradley. Now, let’s find out if Boston can cover the NBA betting spread or win outright in this evenly-matched first round series.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Trail Blazers vs Pelicans NBA Betting Lines & Game Preview
- How to Bet Lakers vs Pistons NBA Spread & Prediction
- Kings vs 76ers NBA Odds & Expert Pick for Friday Night
- Cavaliers vs Magic NBA Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Kings vs Celtics NBA Spread & Expert Pick
- Thunder vs Pacers NBA Betting Odds & Game Info
- Mavericks vs Nuggets NBA Lines, Expert Analysis & Pick
- Lakers vs Raptors NBA Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
- How to Bet on Timberwolves vs Jazz NBA Spread & Game Pick
- Jazz vs Suns NBA Odds, Game Preview & Betting Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.