One of the keys to making a deep run in the postseason is having home court advantage for as long as possible. That’s why the race currently taking place in the Eastern Conference is so exciting right now. The top 2 seeds have already been decided, but it’s the 3 through 5 spots where all the excitement is taking place. The Atlanta Hawks are currently holding onto the #3 spot, but they are just a half game up on the Miami Heat in 5th. Wedged in between those two are the Boston Celtics, who will still feel as though they have a shot at home court advantage in the opening round. This race could take a real turn in the favor of the Hawks or Celtics on Saturday night, as those two will hook up in Atlanta in a crucial match-up. The updated odds for this one can be found at the NBA betting page at MyBookie.ag.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?
- Phoenix Suns vs. LA Clippers NBA Game 6 Bet Line | Sun Tries Again for NBA Finals Spot
- Milwaukee vs. Atalanta Game 4 : NBA Odds to Win | What About Trae Young?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lillard Might Ask for A Trade, Pistons Won the NBA Draft Lottery
- Clippers vs Suns Game 5 Betting Predictions | Phoenix Can Earn Spot In NBA Finals