One of the keys to making a deep run in the postseason is having home court advantage for as long as possible. That’s why the race currently taking place in the Eastern Conference is so exciting right now. The top 2 seeds have already been decided, but it’s the 3 through 5 spots where all the excitement is taking place. The Atlanta Hawks are currently holding onto the #3 spot, but they are just a half game up on the Miami Heat in 5th. Wedged in between those two are the Boston Celtics, who will still feel as though they have a shot at home court advantage in the opening round. This race could take a real turn in the favor of the Hawks or Celtics on Saturday night, as those two will hook up in Atlanta in a crucial match-up. The updated odds for this one can be found at the NBA betting page at MyBookie.ag.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Lakers vs Bucks NBA Betting Lines, Expert Analysis & Pick
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – March 18th Edition
- Trail Blazers vs Pelicans NBA Betting Lines & Game Preview
- How to Bet Lakers vs Pistons NBA Spread & Prediction
- Kings vs 76ers NBA Odds & Expert Pick for Friday Night
- Cavaliers vs Magic NBA Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Kings vs Celtics NBA Spread & Expert Pick
- Thunder vs Pacers NBA Betting Odds & Game Info
- Mavericks vs Nuggets NBA Lines, Expert Analysis & Pick
- Lakers vs Raptors NBA Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.