We are heading into the final month of the regular season in the NBA, and it’s still all very much to play for in the Eastern Conference. It has been pretty tight in there all year long, and positions in the top 8 are likely to change several times over the final few weeks. The 1 and 2 spots are unlikely to see any type of change, as Cleveland and Toronto have opened up a gap at the top, but the rest are there for the taking. The Boston Celtics would love to hold on to their current number 3 position, as that would guarantee them home court advantage in the first round of the playoffs. There are a number of teams in hot pursuit, though, and while the Indiana Pacers are a good way back in the number 7 spot in the East right now, a win against Boston on Tuesday night would help keep things a little more interesting. You can keep up to date with all the odds on this one by visiting the NBA online betting page.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?
- Phoenix Suns vs. LA Clippers NBA Game 6 Bet Line | Sun Tries Again for NBA Finals Spot