We are heading into the final month of the regular season in the NBA, and it’s still all very much to play for in the Eastern Conference. It has been pretty tight in there all year long, and positions in the top 8 are likely to change several times over the final few weeks. The 1 and 2 spots are unlikely to see any type of change, as Cleveland and Toronto have opened up a gap at the top, but the rest are there for the taking. The Boston Celtics would love to hold on to their current number 3 position, as that would guarantee them home court advantage in the first round of the playoffs. There are a number of teams in hot pursuit, though, and while the Indiana Pacers are a good way back in the number 7 spot in the East right now, a win against Boston on Tuesday night would help keep things a little more interesting. You can keep up to date with all the odds on this one by visiting the NBA online betting page.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Trail Blazers vs Pelicans NBA Betting Lines & Game Preview
- How to Bet Lakers vs Pistons NBA Spread & Prediction
- Kings vs 76ers NBA Odds & Expert Pick for Friday Night
- Cavaliers vs Magic NBA Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Kings vs Celtics NBA Spread & Expert Pick
- Thunder vs Pacers NBA Betting Odds & Game Info
- Mavericks vs Nuggets NBA Lines, Expert Analysis & Pick
- Lakers vs Raptors NBA Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
- How to Bet on Timberwolves vs Jazz NBA Spread & Game Pick
- Jazz vs Suns NBA Odds, Game Preview & Betting Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.