There is nothing quite like a big divisional game to get the weekend started, and that is what we will be getting this Friday night when the Toronto Raptors play host to the Boston Celtics at the Air Canada Centre. It’s pretty safe to say that the Raptors have the Atlantic Division all wrapped up at this point, but it’s still all to play for, as the Celtics have a legitimate shot of landing home court advantage in the opening round of the playoffs if they can finish the season as strong as they have played it to this point. It has been the Raptors who have won both previous meetings with the Celtics this season, which is just one more reason why Boston are going to come out with all guns blazing in search of the win. This may well be the best game on the Friday night calendar, so be sure to get your wagers in at our pro hoops lines portal before the opening tip.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?