There has been a lot of talk over the past couple of seasons about how the Cleveland Cavaliers, as talented as they are, can look very unfocused at times during the regular season. In truth, it’s a little easy to understand, especially when you look at where they are right now. They are 11 games up in the division and cruising, and they have a 3-game lead at the top of the Eastern Division, a lead that has never really looked in any type of trouble. The Cavaliers have made a habit of beating everyone that they face, but there has been one team that has given them some real problems over the past couple of seasons. That team would be the Chicago Bulls, a division rival that have had the number of the Cavs in their recent meetings. The two Central Division rivals will go head to head once again on Saturday night in Cleveland, with the Bulls looking to maintain their hold over the Cavs. Find the latest NBA betting odds here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?