There are few things more frustrating for a team than seeing their playoff hopes slowly slip away as the season slips into its final few weeks. Perhaps the only thing worse than that happening is the knowledge that it could all have been very different if the injury bug had not been so cruel to your line-up. That is exactly where the Chicago Bulls are at right now, as the gap between them and the final playoff spot is starting to grow a little wider with each passing day. It was always going to be a tough challenge for them with so many key players out injured, but that still doesn’t cushion the blow of potentially missing out on the postseason action. The Bulls have a chance to stay in the hunt on Saturday when they head to Orlando to face a Magic team that is on the brink of being officially eliminated from playoff contention. Full odds for this one can be found at the MyBookie.ag NBA odds page.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?