Talk about a tale of two halves! In Games 1 and 2, the eighth-seeded Chicago Bulls completely dominated the top-seeded Boston Celtics and had many basketball fans and experts alike talking about a sweep. Fast forward two games later and it is now the Bulls that are on the ropes, following one crucial injury to veteran point guard Rajon Rondo and a pair of losses that have evened the series heading into Wednesday night’s Game 5 matchup. Now, let’s find out where the NBA betting value lies in Game 5 with the road team winning all four games in this Eastern Conference quarterfinal matchup.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 NBA Championship Betting Predictions for Possible Matchups
- NBA Betting Underdogs That Are Still Profitable in 2019
- Hottest Betting Picks to Win the 2019 NBA Conference Championship
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – March 25th Edition
- Thunder vs Raptors NBA Week 23 Odds & Game Preview
- Spurs vs Rockets NBA Betting Lines & Pick for Friday Night
- How to Bet Nets vs Lakers NBA Odds & Expert Prediction
- How to Bet Mavericks vs Kings NBA Odds & Expert Pick
- Pacers vs Warriors NBA Odds, Prediction & Pick
- Nuggets vs Wizards NBA Lines, Game Preview & Betting Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.