By the time the action gets started in the NBA on Thursday night, there may well be a few teams who look a little different than they did a couple of days prior. The trade deadline is looming large and both the Chicago Bulls and Cleveland Cavaliers are rumored to be on the lookout for potential deals. These two teams will hook up at the Quicken Loans Arena in Cleveland on Thursday, February 18, with the game time set for 8 PM EST on TNT. We will keep you posted with the latest NBA online lines anytime soon.
Given how the Cavaliers have been playing in their own building this season, it would be a shock to see them as anything other than a pretty solid favorite to win this one. The Chicago Bulls tend to save their best ball for the better teams, though, so they may be able to spring the mild upset.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Lakers vs Bucks NBA Betting Lines, Expert Analysis & Pick
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – March 18th Edition
- Trail Blazers vs Pelicans NBA Betting Lines & Game Preview
- How to Bet Lakers vs Pistons NBA Spread & Prediction
- Kings vs 76ers NBA Odds & Expert Pick for Friday Night
- Cavaliers vs Magic NBA Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Kings vs Celtics NBA Spread & Expert Pick
- Thunder vs Pacers NBA Betting Odds & Game Info
- Mavericks vs Nuggets NBA Lines, Expert Analysis & Pick
- Lakers vs Raptors NBA Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.