By the time the action gets started in the NBA on Thursday night, there may well be a few teams who look a little different than they did a couple of days prior. The trade deadline is looming large and both the Chicago Bulls and Cleveland Cavaliers are rumored to be on the lookout for potential deals. These two teams will hook up at the Quicken Loans Arena in Cleveland on Thursday, February 18, with the game time set for 8 PM EST on TNT. We will keep you posted with the latest NBA online lines anytime soon.
Given how the Cavaliers have been playing in their own building this season, it would be a shock to see them as anything other than a pretty solid favorite to win this one. The Chicago Bulls tend to save their best ball for the better teams, though, so they may be able to spring the mild upset.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Jazz vs Clippers Game 6 | Can the Clippers advance to the Finals?
- Philadelphia vs Atlanta Game 6 | Atlanta Best Season Ever to Reach the Finals
- NBA 2021 Conference Championship Odds Update: Nets Favorite to Win the East
- Nets vs Bucks Game 6 | NBA Betting Lines
- One NBA Conference Semifinal Done, Three Series Left
- Hawks vs 76ers Game 5 | NBA Betting Analysis
- Clippers vs Jazz Game 5 | Betting Odds for NBA
- Bucks vs Nets Game 5 | NBA Betting
- NBA 2021 Playoffs Betting – Conference Semifinals Series Update
- Jazz vs Clippers Game 4 | NBA Betting Odds
- 76ers vs Hawks Game 4 | NBA Betting Analysis
- Suns vs Nuggets Game 3 | NBA Betting Odds
- 76ers vs Hawks Game 3 | Betting Odds for NBA
- NBA 2021 Playoffs – Conference Betting Odds Update
- Clippers vs Jazz Game 2 | NBA Betting Odds