By the time the action gets started in the NBA on Thursday night, there may well be a few teams who look a little different than they did a couple of days prior. The trade deadline is looming large and both the Chicago Bulls and Cleveland Cavaliers are rumored to be on the lookout for potential deals. These two teams will hook up at the Quicken Loans Arena in Cleveland on Thursday, February 18, with the game time set for 8 PM EST on TNT. We will keep you posted with the latest NBA online lines anytime soon.
Given how the Cavaliers have been playing in their own building this season, it would be a shock to see them as anything other than a pretty solid favorite to win this one. The Chicago Bulls tend to save their best ball for the better teams, though, so they may be able to spring the mild upset.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?
- Phoenix Suns vs. LA Clippers NBA Game 6 Bet Line | Sun Tries Again for NBA Finals Spot