Every team comes into the NBA season with the goal of making it to the playoffs, but there are times when getting there can feel like more of a curse than a blessing. After all, how many times does the number 8 seed rise up and beat the number 1 in the opening round? The Chicago Bulls have had a disappointing season this time around, with injuries being one of the main reasons why they are on the outside looking in at the playoffs right now. The Bulls are 2 games out at the moment, and even if they can somehow pull off a dramatic late season surge to make their way into the postseason, the best that they can really hope for is an opening round tilt with the Cleveland Cavaliers. There are not many people who would bet on the Bulls getting through that match-up. Still, they will try to stay alive when they travel to Miami to face the Heat on Thursday night. You can keep up to date with the NBA online betting lines for this game soon.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?
- Phoenix Suns vs. LA Clippers NBA Game 6 Bet Line | Sun Tries Again for NBA Finals Spot
- Milwaukee vs. Atalanta Game 4 : NBA Odds to Win | What About Trae Young?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lillard Might Ask for A Trade, Pistons Won the NBA Draft Lottery