Every team comes into the NBA season with the goal of making it to the playoffs, but there are times when getting there can feel like more of a curse than a blessing. After all, how many times does the number 8 seed rise up and beat the number 1 in the opening round? The Chicago Bulls have had a disappointing season this time around, with injuries being one of the main reasons why they are on the outside looking in at the playoffs right now. The Bulls are 2 games out at the moment, and even if they can somehow pull off a dramatic late season surge to make their way into the postseason, the best that they can really hope for is an opening round tilt with the Cleveland Cavaliers. There are not many people who would bet on the Bulls getting through that match-up. Still, they will try to stay alive when they travel to Miami to face the Heat on Thursday night. You can keep up to date with the NBA online betting lines for this game soon.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Trail Blazers vs Pelicans NBA Betting Lines & Game Preview
- How to Bet Lakers vs Pistons NBA Spread & Prediction
- Kings vs 76ers NBA Odds & Expert Pick for Friday Night
- Cavaliers vs Magic NBA Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Kings vs Celtics NBA Spread & Expert Pick
- Thunder vs Pacers NBA Betting Odds & Game Info
- Mavericks vs Nuggets NBA Lines, Expert Analysis & Pick
- Lakers vs Raptors NBA Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
- How to Bet on Timberwolves vs Jazz NBA Spread & Game Pick
- Jazz vs Suns NBA Odds, Game Preview & Betting Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.