A single game does not really change the entire shape of a season, but there are some NBA fans who believe that things may have been shaken up in a big way on Wednesday night. That just so happened to be when the Boston Celtics took out the Cleveland Cavaliers to close the gap to three games at the top of the Eastern Conference. While many are viewing this game as a sign that the Cavaliers are not the unbeatable force we expect them to be, there are plenty more who see it as just another in a litany of road losses for the Cavs. We won’t really know of this means anything until the playoffs roll around, but the chatter about the Cavaliers may get a little louder if they also stumble in their next game in Atlanta on Friday night. Another loss to one of the better teams in the East may be a sign that not all is well in Cleveland, or it could be another example of this team not really taking things too seriously until the postseason comes around. Find the updated NBA betting odds here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?
- Phoenix Suns vs. LA Clippers NBA Game 6 Bet Line | Sun Tries Again for NBA Finals Spot