The Cleveland Cavaliers can reach their third straight NBA Finals – and face the Golden State Warriors yet again – with a win in Game 5 of the Eastern Conference Finals on Thursday night as the series heads back to Boston. MyBookie oddsmakers expect a Cavs win as they are double-digit favorites. But the Celtics have the home court advantage. It could be the last chance for Boston to stay alive in the NBA Playoffs. It’s going to be a hell of a game, so let’s take a look at the NBA odds and preview for Game 5.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Lakers vs Bucks NBA Betting Lines, Expert Analysis & Pick
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – March 18th Edition
- Trail Blazers vs Pelicans NBA Betting Lines & Game Preview
- How to Bet Lakers vs Pistons NBA Spread & Prediction
- Kings vs 76ers NBA Odds & Expert Pick for Friday Night
- Cavaliers vs Magic NBA Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Kings vs Celtics NBA Spread & Expert Pick
- Thunder vs Pacers NBA Betting Odds & Game Info
- Mavericks vs Nuggets NBA Lines, Expert Analysis & Pick
- Lakers vs Raptors NBA Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.