The NBA playoffs are down to the final four, and it’s a little disappointing to say that we haven’t seen any surprises. The Golden State Warriors, Cleveland Cavaliers, and San Antonio Spurs are once again where they always seem to be, while the Boston Celtics have somewhat lived up to the hype of being the #1 seed in the Eastern Conference. It is beginning to look as though we are going to see the same NBA Final match-up for the third straight season, especially when you consider that the Cavaliers and Warriors have yet to drop a single game this postseason.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Midseason NBA Betting Predictions for 2019 Championship
- Thunder vs Pelicans NBA Betting Spread & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Knicks vs Hawks NBA Lines & Expert Pick
- Hornets vs Magic NBA Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Rockets vs Timberwolves NBA Odds, Preview & Pick
- Kings vs Nuggets NBA Betting Odds & Expert Preview
- 2019 NBA Three-Point Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA Slam Dunk Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA All-Star Game Odds, Predictions & Pick
- Jazz vs Warriors NBA Betting Lines & Game Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.