The Boston Celtics and Los Angeles Lakers are the two marquee franchises in the NBA. They have combed for 33 titles and 52 Finals appearances. But they or no other two teams have ever met three straight years in the Finals. That happens for the first time Thursday night when the Cavaliers visit the Warriors in the rubber match between these two star-studded squads. The Warriors are solid Game 1 and series favorites. Let’s take a closer look at the NBA odds for this matchup.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Thunder vs Raptors NBA Week 23 Odds & Game Preview
- Spurs vs Rockets NBA Betting Lines & Pick for Friday Night
- How to Bet Nets vs Lakers NBA Odds & Expert Prediction
- How to Bet Mavericks vs Kings NBA Odds & Expert Pick
- Pacers vs Warriors NBA Odds, Prediction & Pick
- Nuggets vs Wizards NBA Lines, Game Preview & Betting Analysis
- Celtics vs 76ers NBA Odds, Preview & Expert Pick
- Lakers vs Bucks NBA Betting Lines, Expert Analysis & Pick
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – March 18th Edition
- Trail Blazers vs Pelicans NBA Betting Lines & Game Preview
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.