The Toronto Raptors simply can’t win a playoff game in Cleveland. That has been established, which is what happened in last year’s NBA Playoffs. Can the Raptors at least make this a series? They return home down 2-0 – both in blowout fashion – for Friday’s Game 3 and the Raptors are slight NBA betting underdogs. Before this series, the Cavs and Raptors last met during the regular season in April, with Toronto winning the matchup 98-93 in Cleveland. But it seems that the postseason is a bit to much for the Raptors.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Midseason NBA Betting Predictions for 2019 Championship
- Thunder vs Pelicans NBA Betting Spread & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Knicks vs Hawks NBA Lines & Expert Pick
- Hornets vs Magic NBA Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Rockets vs Timberwolves NBA Odds, Preview & Pick
- Kings vs Nuggets NBA Betting Odds & Expert Preview
- 2019 NBA Three-Point Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA Slam Dunk Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA All-Star Game Odds, Predictions & Pick
- Jazz vs Warriors NBA Betting Lines & Game Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.