What do you get when you have a team that has clinched a playoff berth going against a team that has been officially eliminated from playoff contention? The answer would usually be a comfortable victory for the better team, but you never really know what you are going to get from the Cleveland Cavaliers this season, especially when they head out on the road. The Cavs were basically the consensus pick to win the Eastern Conference this season, and while they do have the lead right now, they are making pretty tough work of it. This is a team that appears to be severely lacking in any sort of chemistry, and while that may be okay during the regular season, it is probably not going to work once they start facing the really good teams when the playoffs begin. For now, the Cavs are just trying to lock up the conference title, and they can get one step closer to that with a win in Brooklyn on Thursday night. You can wager on this one by visiting MyBookie betting page.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Trail Blazers vs Pelicans NBA Betting Lines & Game Preview
- How to Bet Lakers vs Pistons NBA Spread & Prediction
- Kings vs 76ers NBA Odds & Expert Pick for Friday Night
- Cavaliers vs Magic NBA Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Kings vs Celtics NBA Spread & Expert Pick
- Thunder vs Pacers NBA Betting Odds & Game Info
- Mavericks vs Nuggets NBA Lines, Expert Analysis & Pick
- Lakers vs Raptors NBA Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
- How to Bet on Timberwolves vs Jazz NBA Spread & Game Pick
- Jazz vs Suns NBA Odds, Game Preview & Betting Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.