What do you get when you have a team that has clinched a playoff berth going against a team that has been officially eliminated from playoff contention? The answer would usually be a comfortable victory for the better team, but you never really know what you are going to get from the Cleveland Cavaliers this season, especially when they head out on the road. The Cavs were basically the consensus pick to win the Eastern Conference this season, and while they do have the lead right now, they are making pretty tough work of it. This is a team that appears to be severely lacking in any sort of chemistry, and while that may be okay during the regular season, it is probably not going to work once they start facing the really good teams when the playoffs begin. For now, the Cavs are just trying to lock up the conference title, and they can get one step closer to that with a win in Brooklyn on Thursday night. You can wager on this one by visiting MyBookie betting page.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?