The Los Angeles Clippers and Philadelphia 76ers will both be going all-out to pick up a statement-making victory when they square off in an intriguing matchup of NBA Finals contenders. Live from the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia on Tuesday night. Now, with both ballclubs looking to pick up the pace as we move further into the second half of the regular season, let’s find out which team is offering the best value against their NBA betting odds.
How to Bet Clippers vs 76ers NBA Odds & TV Info
- Who: LA Clippers (37-16) at Philadelphia 76ers (33-21)
- When: Tuesday February 11, 2020, 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia, PA
- TV: NBA League Pass
- Radio: Clippers / 76ers
- NBA Odds: Clippers -2 (Total: 224½)
Why Bet on the LA Clippers
There are a bunch of good reasons to back the Clippers in this contest. LA has won four of their last five and seven of 10 overall, including a 133-92 blowout win over the lowly Cavaliers on Sunday. The Clippers saw veteran forward Marcus Morris put up 10 points, four rebounds and three steals in 22 minutes in his debut with the team after being acquired in a trade with the Knicks last week.
"That was cool, man," Morris told reporters after the win. "The guys made the game easy. I asked them before the game where they liked the ball and they asked me where I wanted it." Guard Lou Williams scored a team-high 25 points and forward Paul George added 22 in the cakewalk win.
The Clippers are 15-11 on the road this season and rank a stellar fourth in scoring (115.8 ppg) while also ranking 13th in points allowed (109.7 ppg). Los Angeles has won four of their last six road games.
Los Angeles Clippers 2020 NBA Betting Trends and Stats
- LA Clippers are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games.
- LA Clippers are 0-7 ATS in their last 7 games against Philadelphia.
- LA Clippers are 1-5 SU in their last 6 games against Philadelphia.
- LA Clippers are 5-2 SU in their last 7 games on the road.
- LA Clippers are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games when playing on the road against Philadelphia.
- LA Clippers are 10-3 SU in their last 13 games this season.
- LA Clippers are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- The total has gone OVER in 12 of LA Clippers’ last 18 games against an opponent in the Atlantic division.
- Total Score: 115.85
- Field Goal %: 46.37
- Three Point %: 36.31
- Free Throw %: 78.57
- Total Rebounds: 48.23
- Total Score: 109.74
- Field Goal %: 43.62
- Three Point %: 34.36
- Free Throw %: 76.17
- Total Rebounds: 45.62
Why Bet on the Philadelphia 76ers
There are also some great reasons to back the 76ers in this matchup. First, Philly has been one of the best teams in the league at home this season, winning 24 of 26 home dates so far this season. The Sixers have also won two straight games by beating Memphis 119-107 on Friday before backing that up with a 118-111 win over Chicago on Sunday. Philadelphia got a team-high 31 points from unheralded shooting guard Frank Korkmaz while All-Star center Joel Embiid added 28 points and 12 rebounds. All-star point guard Ben Simmons added a triple-double with 19 points, 10 rebounds and 10 assists. Forward Glenn Robinson III scored 10 points on 5-of-6 shooting in 12 minutes off the bench in his first game with the team since being acquired from the Golden State Warriors prior to the deadline. While Philadelphia ranks an uninspiring 22nd in scoring (108.6 ppg), the Sixers are elite at the defensive end of the floor in limiting the opposition to just 106.3 points per game (3rd).
Philadelphia 76ers 2020 NBA Betting Trends and Stats
- Philadelphia are 1-6 ATS in their last 7 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Philadelphia’s last 7 games.
- Philadelphia are 2-4 SU in their last 6 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Philadelphia’s last 5 games against LA Clippers.
- Philadelphia are 10-0 SU in their last 10 games at home.
- Philadelphia are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games when playing at home against LA Clippers.
- Philadelphia are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games this season.
- Philadelphia are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games against an opponent in the Western conference.
- The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Philadelphia’s last 10 games against an opponent in the Pacific division.
- The total has gone UNDER in 9 of Philadelphia’s last 13 games played on a Tuesday.
- Total Score: 108.61
- Field Goal %: 46.53
- Three Point %: 35.50
- Free Throw %: 74.18
- Total Rebounds: 45.87
- Total Score: 106.28
- Field Goal %: 45.65
- Three Point %: 35.17
- Free Throw %: 73.85
- Total Rebounds: 41.83
Clipper vs 76ers Expert Pick and Final Score Prediction
I know Philadelphia has been amazing at home this season, but the fact of the matter is that they just don’t play many teams on the same level as the championship-hopefuls Clippers. Kawhi Leonard should be back on the floor for this contest after sitting the last game out and I expect LA to get another string of strong performances from Paul George, Lou Williams and the rest of their highly capable cast of veteran performers.
Joel Embiid will bring his ‘A’ game and so will Ben Simmons, but in the end, Philly just doesn’t have enough offensive firepower – or bench depth – to keep up with a Clippers team that is loaded and now, completely focused as they start to think about the postseason.
The Clippers are 27-13 ATS in their last 40 games as a road favorite and 4-1 ATS in their last 5 road games against a team with a winning home record. Conversely, the 76ers are an awful 3-12-1 ATS in their last 16 games against a team with a winning straight up record, 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games as an underdog and1-6 ATS in their last 7 games overall. I’ve got Philly suffering a rare home loss in this one as LA covers!
Clippers 108 – 76ers 103 | Bet Now!