At the Staples Center on Wednesday night, the Portland Trail Blazers will take on the Los Angeles Clippers in a NBA odds battle of the 5th and 4th seed in the Western Conference. The Portland Trail Blazers lost Game 1 by 20 points in Los Angeles. Portland moved to the fifth seed late in the season, finishing with a 44-38 record. The Trail Blazers finished 2 games ahead of Dallas and Memphis. For the Los Angeles Clippers, they finished with a 53-29 record on the season. Los Angeles held the fourth seed in the West pretty much all season, behind the Warriors, Spurs and Thunder.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – March 18th Edition
- Trail Blazers vs Pelicans NBA Betting Lines & Game Preview
- How to Bet Lakers vs Pistons NBA Spread & Prediction
- Kings vs 76ers NBA Odds & Expert Pick for Friday Night
- Cavaliers vs Magic NBA Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Kings vs Celtics NBA Spread & Expert Pick
- Thunder vs Pacers NBA Betting Odds & Game Info
- Mavericks vs Nuggets NBA Lines, Expert Analysis & Pick
- Lakers vs Raptors NBA Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
- How to Bet on Timberwolves vs Jazz NBA Spread & Game Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.