After dropping the first two games of their pro basketball odds series at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, the Portland Trail Blazers have bounced back to win three in a row. Now, Portland has a chance to eliminate the Clippers at the Rose Garden on Friday night. Portland came away with a win on Wednesday night over the Clippers, as Los Angeles was without Blake Griffin and Chris Paul. Those two will miss the remainder of the postseason. The Clippers went 53-29 during the regular season, which was good enough for the fourth seed, while the Portland Trail Blazers went 44-38.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – March 18th Edition
- Trail Blazers vs Pelicans NBA Betting Lines & Game Preview
- How to Bet Lakers vs Pistons NBA Spread & Prediction
- Kings vs 76ers NBA Odds & Expert Pick for Friday Night
- Cavaliers vs Magic NBA Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Kings vs Celtics NBA Spread & Expert Pick
- Thunder vs Pacers NBA Betting Odds & Game Info
- Mavericks vs Nuggets NBA Lines, Expert Analysis & Pick
- Lakers vs Raptors NBA Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
- How to Bet on Timberwolves vs Jazz NBA Spread & Game Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.