After dropping the first two games of their pro basketball odds series at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, the Portland Trail Blazers have bounced back to win three in a row. Now, Portland has a chance to eliminate the Clippers at the Rose Garden on Friday night. Portland came away with a win on Wednesday night over the Clippers, as Los Angeles was without Blake Griffin and Chris Paul. Those two will miss the remainder of the postseason. The Clippers went 53-29 during the regular season, which was good enough for the fourth seed, while the Portland Trail Blazers went 44-38.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?