It is virtually impossible to make it through an 82-game season without having some key players go down with injury. Basketball is a physical sport, and injuries are just part and parcel of the game. When those injuries start to pile up, though, it can lead to a team taking a pretty serious tumble down the standings. That is exactly what is happening to the Memphis Grizzlies right now, as their treatment room is getting busier and busier by the day. They are having to lean a little too heavily on their bench guys, and the results are about what you would expect. The Grizzlies will welcome in the LA Clippers on Saturday night, and they are another team that are starting to feel the effects of losing a key player to long-term injury, although the Blake Griffin broken hand was something that came through off the court antics. It may be tough to choose between these two battered and bruised squads, but choosing the right one can win you some money at our MyBookie.ag Pro basketball betting page.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?
- Phoenix Suns vs. LA Clippers NBA Game 6 Bet Line | Sun Tries Again for NBA Finals Spot