It is virtually impossible to make it through an 82-game season without having some key players go down with injury. Basketball is a physical sport, and injuries are just part and parcel of the game. When those injuries start to pile up, though, it can lead to a team taking a pretty serious tumble down the standings. That is exactly what is happening to the Memphis Grizzlies right now, as their treatment room is getting busier and busier by the day. They are having to lean a little too heavily on their bench guys, and the results are about what you would expect. The Grizzlies will welcome in the LA Clippers on Saturday night, and they are another team that are starting to feel the effects of losing a key player to long-term injury, although the Blake Griffin broken hand was something that came through off the court antics. It may be tough to choose between these two battered and bruised squads, but choosing the right one can win you some money at our MyBookie.ag Pro basketball betting page.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Betting Underdogs That Are Still Profitable in 2019
- Hottest Betting Picks to Win the 2019 NBA Conference Championship
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – March 25th Edition
- Thunder vs Raptors NBA Week 23 Odds & Game Preview
- Spurs vs Rockets NBA Betting Lines & Pick for Friday Night
- How to Bet Nets vs Lakers NBA Odds & Expert Prediction
- How to Bet Mavericks vs Kings NBA Odds & Expert Pick
- Pacers vs Warriors NBA Odds, Prediction & Pick
- Nuggets vs Wizards NBA Lines, Game Preview & Betting Analysis
- Celtics vs 76ers NBA Odds, Preview & Expert Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.