It’s a pretty quiet day on the NBA calendar this Sunday but there is one game that jumps off the page, and the great news is that it will be televised nationally. The game in question sees he LA Clippers take their talents to South Beach to face the Miami Heat. While all eyes will be focused on the Superbowl, if you want to cash in on this NBA bout make sure to check out our pro basketball odds page by clicking here.
Both of these teams are in pretty comfortable spots in their respective conferences, and both are having a pretty similar run of form of late. There is very little to separate these two, and that will likely show up when the odds are released. This is going to be a tough one to call, as there is a definite case to be made for both of them. We will break it down here, but be sure to come back to MyBookie.ag and make your own wagers once the odds go live.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Betting Underdogs That Are Still Profitable in 2019
- Hottest Betting Picks to Win the 2019 NBA Conference Championship
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – March 25th Edition
- Thunder vs Raptors NBA Week 23 Odds & Game Preview
- Spurs vs Rockets NBA Betting Lines & Pick for Friday Night
- How to Bet Nets vs Lakers NBA Odds & Expert Prediction
- How to Bet Mavericks vs Kings NBA Odds & Expert Pick
- Pacers vs Warriors NBA Odds, Prediction & Pick
- Nuggets vs Wizards NBA Lines, Game Preview & Betting Analysis
- Celtics vs 76ers NBA Odds, Preview & Expert Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.