It’s a pretty quiet day on the NBA calendar this Sunday but there is one game that jumps off the page, and the great news is that it will be televised nationally. The game in question sees he LA Clippers take their talents to South Beach to face the Miami Heat. While all eyes will be focused on the Superbowl, if you want to cash in on this NBA bout make sure to check out our pro basketball odds page by clicking here.
Both of these teams are in pretty comfortable spots in their respective conferences, and both are having a pretty similar run of form of late. There is very little to separate these two, and that will likely show up when the odds are released. This is going to be a tough one to call, as there is a definite case to be made for both of them. We will break it down here, but be sure to come back to MyBookie.ag and make your own wagers once the odds go live.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?