While one player can make a huge difference in a team, it takes everyone doing their thing on the court for that team to win consistently. A prime example of this would be the LA Clippers, who had to go a few months without Blake Griffin on the court. Things started well enough for the Clippers, to the point where people started questioning whether or not they needed the presence of Griffin at all. As time wore on, though, things started to break down, and LA started to lose on a more consistent basis, making it clear that they probably wouldn’t be able to make much of a playoff run without the big man in the fold. Griffin has returned from his broken hand, and the Clippers are once again adding digits to the number in the win column. They look like a team ready for postseason play, and they will try to prove that once again when they head to Utah to face the Jazz on Friday night. Keep up to date with all the pro hoops odds on this one at MyBookie.ag.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Betting Underdogs That Are Still Profitable in 2019
- Hottest Betting Picks to Win the 2019 NBA Conference Championship
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – March 25th Edition
- Thunder vs Raptors NBA Week 23 Odds & Game Preview
- Spurs vs Rockets NBA Betting Lines & Pick for Friday Night
- How to Bet Nets vs Lakers NBA Odds & Expert Prediction
- How to Bet Mavericks vs Kings NBA Odds & Expert Pick
- Pacers vs Warriors NBA Odds, Prediction & Pick
- Nuggets vs Wizards NBA Lines, Game Preview & Betting Analysis
- Celtics vs 76ers NBA Odds, Preview & Expert Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.