While one player can make a huge difference in a team, it takes everyone doing their thing on the court for that team to win consistently. A prime example of this would be the LA Clippers, who had to go a few months without Blake Griffin on the court. Things started well enough for the Clippers, to the point where people started questioning whether or not they needed the presence of Griffin at all. As time wore on, though, things started to break down, and LA started to lose on a more consistent basis, making it clear that they probably wouldn’t be able to make much of a playoff run without the big man in the fold. Griffin has returned from his broken hand, and the Clippers are once again adding digits to the number in the win column. They look like a team ready for postseason play, and they will try to prove that once again when they head to Utah to face the Jazz on Friday night. Keep up to date with all the pro hoops odds on this one at MyBookie.ag.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?