The top seeds in the Western Conference may be all but decided by now, but there are still some exciting battles going on for the final playoff spots. There is now a little bit of a logjam going on down there, and it’s going to be a tense final few weeks for all of the teams involved and their respective NBA betting fans who are looking to cash in. The Houston Rockets, who saw their season get off to a disastrous start, are starting to come to life a little, but need to maintain their current form if they are to hang on their current #7 seed. They have a tough game ahead of them on Wednesday night with the LA Clippers coming to town, but if truth be told, this is a team that could well be there for the taking without Blake Griffin in the line-up. The Rockets will be looking to create some separation between themselves and the chasing pack, and a win here might help make that happen.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Trail Blazers vs Pelicans NBA Betting Lines & Game Preview
- How to Bet Lakers vs Pistons NBA Spread & Prediction
- Kings vs 76ers NBA Odds & Expert Pick for Friday Night
- Cavaliers vs Magic NBA Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Kings vs Celtics NBA Spread & Expert Pick
- Thunder vs Pacers NBA Betting Odds & Game Info
- Mavericks vs Nuggets NBA Lines, Expert Analysis & Pick
- Lakers vs Raptors NBA Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
- How to Bet on Timberwolves vs Jazz NBA Spread & Game Pick
- Jazz vs Suns NBA Odds, Game Preview & Betting Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.