A team can usually get by without one of their best players for an extended period of time, assuming of course that they have a deep enough bench to cover the loss. There always comes a time, though, when you start to question just how long that team can continue to pile up wins without their big name player. That is the situation that the Clippers find themselves in right now without Blake Griffin, as a hammering at the hands of the Cleveland Cavaliers has many questioning just how far this team would be able to go in the postseason without Griffin in the fold. Things may get even tougher for the Clippers on Tuesday night, as they have to head to San Antonio to face a Spurs team that looks pretty much unbeatable in their own building. This is a great pro hoops lines match-up between a pair of very good teams with title contention written all over.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Lakers vs Bucks NBA Betting Lines, Expert Analysis & Pick
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – March 18th Edition
- Trail Blazers vs Pelicans NBA Betting Lines & Game Preview
- How to Bet Lakers vs Pistons NBA Spread & Prediction
- Kings vs 76ers NBA Odds & Expert Pick for Friday Night
- Cavaliers vs Magic NBA Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Kings vs Celtics NBA Spread & Expert Pick
- Thunder vs Pacers NBA Betting Odds & Game Info
- Mavericks vs Nuggets NBA Lines, Expert Analysis & Pick
- Lakers vs Raptors NBA Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.