A team can usually get by without one of their best players for an extended period of time, assuming of course that they have a deep enough bench to cover the loss. There always comes a time, though, when you start to question just how long that team can continue to pile up wins without their big name player. That is the situation that the Clippers find themselves in right now without Blake Griffin, as a hammering at the hands of the Cleveland Cavaliers has many questioning just how far this team would be able to go in the postseason without Griffin in the fold. Things may get even tougher for the Clippers on Tuesday night, as they have to head to San Antonio to face a Spurs team that looks pretty much unbeatable in their own building. This is a great pro hoops lines match-up between a pair of very good teams with title contention written all over.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?
- Phoenix Suns vs. LA Clippers NBA Game 6 Bet Line | Sun Tries Again for NBA Finals Spot