Two of the best teams in the Western Conference will get together for a NBA odds match up Thursday in Oklahoma City. The Los Angeles Clippers will take on the Oklahoma City Thunder. The Clippers will be playing their second of back to back games, as they are at Minnesota on Wednesday. The Thunder had their 8 game winning streak snapped on the road at Detroit on Tuesday night. The Clippers come in as the fourth seed in the West, with a 46-27 record. Los Angeles will likely host Memphis in the first round of the playoffs. For Oklahoma City, they are locked in as the third seed, with a 52-23 record. The Thunder will host either Portland, Utah or Houston in the first round.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Celtics vs 76ers NBA Odds, Preview & Expert Pick
- Lakers vs Bucks NBA Betting Lines, Expert Analysis & Pick
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – March 18th Edition
- Trail Blazers vs Pelicans NBA Betting Lines & Game Preview
- How to Bet Lakers vs Pistons NBA Spread & Prediction
- Kings vs 76ers NBA Odds & Expert Pick for Friday Night
- Cavaliers vs Magic NBA Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Kings vs Celtics NBA Spread & Expert Pick
- Thunder vs Pacers NBA Betting Odds & Game Info
- Mavericks vs Nuggets NBA Lines, Expert Analysis & Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.