Two of the best teams in the Western Conference will get together for a NBA odds match up Thursday in Oklahoma City. The Los Angeles Clippers will take on the Oklahoma City Thunder. The Clippers will be playing their second of back to back games, as they are at Minnesota on Wednesday. The Thunder had their 8 game winning streak snapped on the road at Detroit on Tuesday night. The Clippers come in as the fourth seed in the West, with a 46-27 record. Los Angeles will likely host Memphis in the first round of the playoffs. For Oklahoma City, they are locked in as the third seed, with a 52-23 record. The Thunder will host either Portland, Utah or Houston in the first round.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?