Entering Thursday, the Dallas Mavericks are tied with the Houston Rockets and Utah Jazz for seventh place in the Western Conference, thanks to the Mavs’ come-from-behind win over the New York Knicks on Wednesday night. Up next for the Mavericks (37-38) in their quest to climb up in the Western Conference standings is a clash against the surging Detroit Pistons (40-35, 7th in the Eastern Conference) who are coming off a big win over the mighty Oklahoma City Thunder. Which of these two teams will be claiming this all-important win as the race for playoff positions gets down to its final stretch? Here’s everything you need to know about this game and how to bet on it in the NBA betting odds.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Trail Blazers vs Pelicans NBA Betting Lines & Game Preview
- How to Bet Lakers vs Pistons NBA Spread & Prediction
- Kings vs 76ers NBA Odds & Expert Pick for Friday Night
- Cavaliers vs Magic NBA Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Kings vs Celtics NBA Spread & Expert Pick
- Thunder vs Pacers NBA Betting Odds & Game Info
- Mavericks vs Nuggets NBA Lines, Expert Analysis & Pick
- Lakers vs Raptors NBA Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
- How to Bet on Timberwolves vs Jazz NBA Spread & Game Pick
- Jazz vs Suns NBA Odds, Game Preview & Betting Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.