The Dallas Mavericks and Orlando Magic are a pair of teams in need of a reversal of fortune, as both are slipping down their respective conferences at the moment. Dallas are still sitting relatively pretty in a playoff spot in the Western Conference, but they won’t stay there long if their current form continues. The Magic are not faring much better, and the rumor is that they may be pretty active at the trade deadline. These are two teams that appear to be pretty evenly matched at the moment, which makes this a good game to wager on. We will have all the current odds as they happen, so be sure to check in regularly to the pro hoops online betting page.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – February 18th
- Midseason NBA Betting Predictions for 2019 Championship
- Thunder vs Pelicans NBA Betting Spread & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Knicks vs Hawks NBA Lines & Expert Pick
- Hornets vs Magic NBA Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Rockets vs Timberwolves NBA Odds, Preview & Pick
- Kings vs Nuggets NBA Betting Odds & Expert Preview
- 2019 NBA Three-Point Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA Slam Dunk Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA All-Star Game Odds, Predictions & Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.