Where do the Clippers rank? Check out the latest collection of NBA #PowerRankingshttps://t.co/UCcrrY3sFp pic.twitter.com/cMX9iwVC6V — LA Clippers (@LAClippers) February 3, 2016
With the Golden State Warriors clearly on some kind of mission to convince their doubters that they are indeed elite – and the Spurs, Cavs and Thunder all having legitimate championship hopes – it goes without saying that any team outside of the quartet of aforementioned ballclubs is facing an uphill battle in their efforts to hoist the 2016 Larry O’Brien NBA Championship trophy. Still, I believe eight teams all have a respectable chance of pulling off some kind of upset as a dark horse pick to win the 2016 title, no matter how small that chance may be. If you’re looking for a good dark horse pick to pull off the huge upset, then you should look at one of the following eight teams, and don’t forget to keep checking our NBA lines for further info.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Celtics vs 76ers NBA Odds, Preview & Expert Pick
- Lakers vs Bucks NBA Betting Lines, Expert Analysis & Pick
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – March 18th Edition
- Trail Blazers vs Pelicans NBA Betting Lines & Game Preview
- How to Bet Lakers vs Pistons NBA Spread & Prediction
- Kings vs 76ers NBA Odds & Expert Pick for Friday Night
- Cavaliers vs Magic NBA Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Kings vs Celtics NBA Spread & Expert Pick
- Thunder vs Pacers NBA Betting Odds & Game Info
- Mavericks vs Nuggets NBA Lines, Expert Analysis & Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.