The Denver Nuggets and Memphis Grizzlies will meet up Wednesday at FedEx Forum in Memphis. The Denver Nuggets played on Monday, at home against the Dallas Mavericks. Coming into Monday’s game the Nuggets were 31-43, which was 10th in the West, just ahead of the Sacramento Kings. For the Memphis Grizzlies, they played Monday as well, at home against the San Antonio Spurs. The Grizzlies come into the game with a 41-32 record, which is fifth in the Western Conference. The Grizzlies are likely to face the Los Angeles Clippers in the first round of the postseason. Find out the latest NBA odds at MyBookie.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Trail Blazers vs Pelicans NBA Betting Lines & Game Preview
- How to Bet Lakers vs Pistons NBA Spread & Prediction
- Kings vs 76ers NBA Odds & Expert Pick for Friday Night
- Cavaliers vs Magic NBA Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Kings vs Celtics NBA Spread & Expert Pick
- Thunder vs Pacers NBA Betting Odds & Game Info
- Mavericks vs Nuggets NBA Lines, Expert Analysis & Pick
- Lakers vs Raptors NBA Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
- How to Bet on Timberwolves vs Jazz NBA Spread & Game Pick
- Jazz vs Suns NBA Odds, Game Preview & Betting Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.