Huge game on Saturday at the United Center in Chicago; as the Detroit Pistons take on the Chicago Bulls. The Detroit Pistons are 7th in the Eastern Conference, with just a single game lead on the Indiana Pacers, and a 2 game lead on the Chicago Bulls. Detroit is 40-35 on the season. The Pistons are coming off their thrilling win on Tuesday against Oklahoma City, who did not play Kevin Durant. For the Chicago Bulls, they have back to back road wins at the Pacers and the Rockets. The Bulls are now 38-37 on the season. Find out the latest NBA betting lines here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Trail Blazers vs Pelicans NBA Betting Lines & Game Preview
- How to Bet Lakers vs Pistons NBA Spread & Prediction
- Kings vs 76ers NBA Odds & Expert Pick for Friday Night
- Cavaliers vs Magic NBA Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Kings vs Celtics NBA Spread & Expert Pick
- Thunder vs Pacers NBA Betting Odds & Game Info
- Mavericks vs Nuggets NBA Lines, Expert Analysis & Pick
- Lakers vs Raptors NBA Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
- How to Bet on Timberwolves vs Jazz NBA Spread & Game Pick
- Jazz vs Suns NBA Odds, Game Preview & Betting Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.