It doesn’t matter what professional league you play in, going on the road and getting a win is about as tough as it gets. Not only do you have to face a team that is comfortable in its own building, you have to stare down tens of thousands of fans who want to see you lose. That said, there are some places that are tougher to play in than others, and in NBA betting this season there are few places as tough as the AT&T Center in San Antonio. There have been 28 attempts to take down the Spurs at home this season, and every single one of them has failed. The next team up are the Detroit Pistons, a team with a losing record on the road. This appears to be a straight up pick that seems like a no-brainer. Here’s a quick recap of their last game back in January 2016.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- How to Bet Nets vs Lakers NBA Odds & Expert Prediction
- How to Bet Mavericks vs Kings NBA Odds & Expert Pick
- Pacers vs Warriors NBA Odds, Prediction & Pick
- Nuggets vs Wizards NBA Lines, Game Preview & Betting Analysis
- Celtics vs 76ers NBA Odds, Preview & Expert Pick
- Lakers vs Bucks NBA Betting Lines, Expert Analysis & Pick
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – March 18th Edition
- Trail Blazers vs Pelicans NBA Betting Lines & Game Preview
- How to Bet Lakers vs Pistons NBA Spread & Prediction
- Kings vs 76ers NBA Odds & Expert Pick for Friday Night
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.