Heading into the start of the season, it was believed that the Cleveland Cavaliers would be the team to beat in the Eastern Conference. After all, they won the East last year despite having lost Kevin Love to injury in the opening round, as well as Kyrie Irving in the latter stages. All of that made them heavy favorites, and may have resulted in expectations being placed a little higher than they actually should have been. No team with a winning record received more negative press than the Cavaliers, but in fairness, it has to be said that they brought a lot of it on themselves. How many teams choose to make a coaching change at a time when they have a comfortable conference lead? There were rumors of locker room tension and egos out of control, yet this team continually found a way to win, landing atop the Eastern Conference in the process. They are back in the conference final again, and will now have to wait a while to see who they face. Let’s take a quick look at the potential NBA betting lines match-ups, and how it might all play out moving forward.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?