Last year, the Cleveland Cavaliers were routed in the first two games of the NBA Finals against the Golden State Warriors in Oakland but of course rallied to take four of the next five for the first championship in team history. However, the 2016-17 Warriors have Kevin Durant. They have dominated thus far in the Finals as the series heads to Ohio with the Dubs leading 2-0 and favored for Wednesday’s Game 3. Things could turn around, but anything can happen at this stage of the finals. Let’s take a look at the NBA odds for this matchup.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Thunder vs Raptors NBA Week 23 Odds & Game Preview
- Spurs vs Rockets NBA Betting Lines & Pick for Friday Night
- How to Bet Nets vs Lakers NBA Odds & Expert Prediction
- How to Bet Mavericks vs Kings NBA Odds & Expert Pick
- Pacers vs Warriors NBA Odds, Prediction & Pick
- Nuggets vs Wizards NBA Lines, Game Preview & Betting Analysis
- Celtics vs 76ers NBA Odds, Preview & Expert Pick
- Lakers vs Bucks NBA Betting Lines, Expert Analysis & Pick
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – March 18th Edition
- Trail Blazers vs Pelicans NBA Betting Lines & Game Preview
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.