So it apparently was way too early to worry about the record-setting Golden State Warriors after being surprised at home in Game 1 of the Western Conference Finals against the Oklahoma City Thunder. Some statistical sites then made OKC the series favorite. That has all changed in the wake of the Warriors’ Game 2 blowout win and they are favored on online sportsbook odds to win Game 3 on Sunday in OKC. What’s with the three-day layoff before Game 3!
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 NBA Championship Betting Predictions for Possible Matchups
- NBA Betting Underdogs That Are Still Profitable in 2019
- Hottest Betting Picks to Win the 2019 NBA Conference Championship
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – March 25th Edition
- Thunder vs Raptors NBA Week 23 Odds & Game Preview
- Spurs vs Rockets NBA Betting Lines & Pick for Friday Night
- How to Bet Nets vs Lakers NBA Odds & Expert Prediction
- How to Bet Mavericks vs Kings NBA Odds & Expert Pick
- Pacers vs Warriors NBA Odds, Prediction & Pick
- Nuggets vs Wizards NBA Lines, Game Preview & Betting Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.