There are several long-standing rivalries in the NBA, but it’s always a little cool when a new one comes around. That is what we may be getting with the Golden State Warriors and the Oklahoma City Thunder, and it’s all because of one player. Kevin Durant spent a lot of years helping put OKC on the NBA map, and it was assumed that he would continue to do so when free agency arrived. He was tempted away, though, and now plies his trade with the Golden State Warriors. It was a bitter pill for the Thunder fans to swallow, and it’s going to be interesting to see how they react when he makes his first return to the Chesapeake Energy Arena on Saturday night. Will they give him a warm welcome, or will they turn the building into a hostile environment? The bigger question may be how Durant will perform, as you can bet there are going to be some nerves. This is a match-up definitely worth paying attention to. Find the updated NBA betting odds here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?