The San Antonio Spurs should have beaten the Golden State Warriors in Game 1 of the Western Conference Finals but imploded when star Kawhi Leonard got hurt. The Spurs had no chance in Game 2 without Leonard. Will he return from his ankle injury on Saturday in Game 3 as the series shifts to San Antonio? The Warriors are NBA betting favorites regardless.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 NBA Championship Betting Predictions for Possible Matchups
- NBA Betting Underdogs That Are Still Profitable in 2019
- Hottest Betting Picks to Win the 2019 NBA Conference Championship
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – March 25th Edition
- Thunder vs Raptors NBA Week 23 Odds & Game Preview
- Spurs vs Rockets NBA Betting Lines & Pick for Friday Night
- How to Bet Nets vs Lakers NBA Odds & Expert Prediction
- How to Bet Mavericks vs Kings NBA Odds & Expert Pick
- Pacers vs Warriors NBA Odds, Prediction & Pick
- Nuggets vs Wizards NBA Lines, Game Preview & Betting Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.