The winner of the Southwest Division in the NBA has been known for quite some time now, as the San Antonio Spurs have been quietly putting together a remarkable regular season. While the outcome may have long since been decided, there is still a race going on behind the Spurs that could have playoff ramifications. The Memphis Grizzlies are in second spot at the moment, but they are feeling the Dallas Mavericks start to breathe down their neck a little as they head down the stretch. The team that ends up with the 2nd place spot in the division may well land the #5 seed, while the 3rd place finisher will get the #8, and a first round meeting with the San Antonio Spurs. You can understand why second place in the division is so crucial. Memphis and Dallas will hook up on Friday night, with the Mavs looking to cut the lead to 1 game. Full odds for this one can be found at the MyBookie.ag NBA betting page.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?
- Phoenix Suns vs. LA Clippers NBA Game 6 Bet Line | Sun Tries Again for NBA Finals Spot