The winner of the Southwest Division in the NBA has been known for quite some time now, as the San Antonio Spurs have been quietly putting together a remarkable regular season. While the outcome may have long since been decided, there is still a race going on behind the Spurs that could have playoff ramifications. The Memphis Grizzlies are in second spot at the moment, but they are feeling the Dallas Mavericks start to breathe down their neck a little as they head down the stretch. The team that ends up with the 2nd place spot in the division may well land the #5 seed, while the 3rd place finisher will get the #8, and a first round meeting with the San Antonio Spurs. You can understand why second place in the division is so crucial. Memphis and Dallas will hook up on Friday night, with the Mavs looking to cut the lead to 1 game. Full odds for this one can be found at the MyBookie.ag NBA betting page.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Lakers vs Bucks NBA Betting Lines, Expert Analysis & Pick
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – March 18th Edition
- Trail Blazers vs Pelicans NBA Betting Lines & Game Preview
- How to Bet Lakers vs Pistons NBA Spread & Prediction
- Kings vs 76ers NBA Odds & Expert Pick for Friday Night
- Cavaliers vs Magic NBA Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Kings vs Celtics NBA Spread & Expert Pick
- Thunder vs Pacers NBA Betting Odds & Game Info
- Mavericks vs Nuggets NBA Lines, Expert Analysis & Pick
- Lakers vs Raptors NBA Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.